Saturday, May 12, 2012

Something I Feel Strongly About


I am a very melodramatic person, the queen of over-reaction. So it’s natural for me to feel really strongly about everything around me, stronger than I am supposed to.

But since I am supposed to speak about just one topic so here it goes.

I feel strongly about giving attention and importance to a person. I seriously get turned off when I see someone speaking and the person who is supposed to listen doesn’t even care. Dude at least listen to what he/she has to say, then decide whether it’s important or not. You are not the almighty that you will be right always. Even a little word from your so called “INSIGNIFICANT’S” mouth can rule the world sometimes.

Then again let’s say the “INSIGNIFICANT” calls you up or text’s you, sometimes maybe due to some important reason. You don’t even have the basic courtesy to reply back? How busy or important are you? Sometimes I really feel smacking hard on your face for this rudeness of yours!



Just read this and think of how your actions and ignorance may affect the other person, specially when he/she gives you a teeny weeny bit importance in their lives....



1 comment:

Victoria said...


My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.