Friday, June 8, 2012

My Five Pet Peeves

*Sigh* I know I am blogging really less and I am even not keeping up with the blog challenge rules... I did have a few reasons for the same-
1. I was busy with my story writing blog, Kaleidoscope
But then the story got over, after I somehow dragged it really slow and it was making screeching sounds :P, so I had to find a different reason...

So I thought of giving this...
2. I am doing a lot of studying lately, I have a exam at the end of the month( Don't ask me any question on this as this will further lead to more questions), and I am doing this thing called Ungineering( Don't tell me to explain what it is), and I was doing some Stanford courses (which I dropped after day two)

But seriously speaking, this was no reason, as I was sleeping more than studying ( I purposely made up reasons for that too), and I studied too late as I was crossing one reason with the another)

So this was another failed reason...

3. So finally I have found the perfect reason, I have become too lazy, and yes please bear with me for that :D

So coming back to today's blog challenge topic, My Five pet peeves, umm, tough but here it goes

1. I hate it when I am doing something really seriously, maybe reading a book or programming and someone texts me or pings me continuously...

 2. It seriously turns me off when I really want to talk to someone and the person doesn't reply back to my text messages.

3. When I am at home and studying, and my mum turns the TV to the loudest volume. 

4. The professor takes attendance the days I don't go.

5. I am given some work when I am feeling too lazy. 









1 comment:

Victoria said...


My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.